During development, you run across resources that are invaluable. But, if you don’t take the time to save those resources, then you may not be able to find them again for later use. However, if you bookmark a resource in Delicious then you can reference it when needed. I also subscribe to many blog feeds, so I’m also bookmarking the posts I know I will reference in the future. Below are a few of my favorite PHP resources. I hope you find them as useful as I do.
- 10 Advanced PHP Tips -Smashing Mag
- PHP Cheat Sheet – Added Bytes
- PHP Security Tutorial -PHP Freaks
- Storing Hierarchical Data in a Database – Sitepoint
- PHP Framework – Codeigniter
What are your favorite PHP resources that you bookmark?